Pastel Nails from OPI

OPI is one of the best selling nail polishes in the world. And for a good reason. They have an extensive array of nail polish shades to choose from. I just finally got my hands on my own OPI nail polishes during my recent trip in Malaysia. But when I do get an appointment in a nail salon, I take advantage of the opportunity to adorn my nails with my favorite OPI nail shades. 

Even though they are a lot more expensive than local nail polish brands, it is worth investing the extra money on OPI because the nail polish do not chip easily. Plus, they can also last for several days or until your next nail salon visit. I tried two nail polishes on my recent nail salon trip: OPI Tickle My France-y on my fingernails and OPI Chillin' Like a Villain on my toe nails. These were the perfect shades to wear for the summer because they are fun, vibrant and chic! And I've long been wanting to try pastel nail colors, so it was the perfect excuse to wear one on our recent summer getaway with the family. 


OPI Tickle My France-y
OPI Chillin' Like a Villain

I cannot wait to experiment with other shades on my next mani-pedi session. What other OPI shades would you recommend for spring/summer? I am also considering other brands such as Essie and China Glaze and would welcome any recommendations. Thanks! Xo


 

7 comments

  1. I just love pastel everything!! Your nails look amazing

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nails!!! I love pastel-colored nails! :)

    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pastels in general and I think it's such a great colour for nails, especially this time of year. Really like your sandals too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's definitely worth investing in nail polish that doesn't chip easily, I love the shade of this one!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have plans to get my nails done with my bf's mom this week and I've been looking at a darker lavendar color for spring. When I get my nails done, always choose gel because they last until you take them off. But when I buy polish for myself, I always choose OPI or my personal fave--Sally Hansen complete manicure. The polish is thicker and the brush is much easier to use than other polishes--plus it's a bit cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color! Loving the spring vibes. xo, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love purple for the spring! Essie's St. Lucia Lilac is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)