Celebrity Fash: Miranda Kerr's Street Style


The Victoria's Secret angels are best known for their unbelievably gorgeous bods and looks that one would be made to question if they're real at all. But there is one angel that has proven that it's not just all about high fashion if you want to turn heads - Miranda Kerr. I've been drawn to her style because, surprisingly enough, she has looked her best while out and about, rather than in the runway or red carpet.

It does not matter if she's doing some errands, shopping, or at the airport (even with her cute little boy in tow), she is looking effortlessly chic every single time. And so, I've looked to her (like I do with Lauren Conrad) for fashion inspirations that you can wear on a daily basis. 

Below are some of the best style ideas from Miranda Kerr that I simply adore:

 She Layers Like a Pro



She Wears Cute Jeans/Pants



She Inspires Cute Workplace Outfits



She Works the Maxi Dress on the Street



She Makes Skirts and Shorts Look Sophisticated  



Which is your favorite style signature from Miranda?
  
Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | BlogLovin' | Bloggers

10 comments

  1. She has THE best style- everything she wears is perfect!
    Newest follower :)

    --Allie

    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the looks esp the maxi dress ones! She rocks!
    Best, zia
    http://tisallaboutthefashion.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, she's the real inspiration! I just love all of her outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Miranda Kerr's style so much as it's very classy with a hint of sexy - of course while looking subtle instead of trashy as most celebrities.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog post! It'd be great if you followed me.
    ♥, The Monroe Affair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog lovely, would definitely love to follow each other on GFC :) I'll follow you now.

    Love this post a lot! I would give anything for Miranda Kerr's wardrobe, her style is literally flawless! Especially love how well she can just throw on a pair of smart pants and an over-sized tee and still look incredible!!

    Tasha xx
    http://tashalaurencleary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! You ask me for check this post, and it's fantastic, I like it so much!!
    You ask me here (What a sexy shoot! Hope you can check out my blog as I’ve featured Miranda Kerr’s street style. I’d love to know what you think. If you want to follow each other on GFC, just give me a buzz too!) In : http://fashionsophies.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/miranda-kerr-new-victorias-secret.html?showComment=1360356555476#c4003512607856583931

    From my blog : www.fashionsophies.blogspot.com

    XOXO, ~Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love her style! Her effortless chic looks are such an inspiration. Lovely post, loving the outfits you chose.

    Do stop by my fashion blog!
    x Mariana | www.goingteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. she looks adorable in these outfits , love her ,

    am following you now , wanna follow me back ? PLZ

    Come by & check my latest ( shopping haul ) :-
    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Abigail! Miranda is effortlessly chic! I will really miss her sweet angelic face for Victoria's Secret. I love her in the blue maxi dress and have that same picture on my site as well. :) Love these posts!

    Debra@stylewisebydebra.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore Miranda Kerr's style! She never seems to have a dull fashion moment. And I agree, she looks better IRL than on the ramp.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)